ON THE GO CONCIERGE & EVENTS
Frequently asked questions
On The Go Concierge Event Planning FAQ’s answer some of those “Oh so important” questions so that you can have more information and peace of mind before meeting with us.
Yes, On The Go Concierge, LLC is fully insured and registered as required through New York State.
There are three simple ways to do this
- Complete our online form on our contact page of website. We will respond to your request within 24 hours to set-up an initial consultation via phone or in person.
- Email us with your request ensuring that you leave your name and contact phone number and best way to get reach you. If you’d rather we just email you, no problem.
- A phone call away. Simply call us at (518) 441-2456 to schedule a consultation.
You will receive an email confirmation with further instructions pertaining to your request.
All services must be paid in advance unless other arrangements have been made or if you hold a monthly membership. All members are required to bill a minimum of 8 hours per month and will receive an itemized invoice each month.
We accept check, Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, and cash of course. Please note that returned check fees will apply for insufficient funds and it could jeopardize future services.
Any additional or not anticipated charges (grocery, postage, cost of materials, etc.) will be billed in a separate invoice and e-mailed or mailed.
20% discount based on hours billed monthly. Other benefits include:
- Priority customer
- Invoiced for monthly membership (must be in good standing, bills paid on time)
- Schedule in advance, makes your life easier
- Eligible for monthly drawings and specials on services – additional discounts!
Yes, a minimum of 2 hours or $50 in services. Certificates may be redeemed for any type of service that we offer. Expiration is one year from date of purchase. Please email or call to order gift certificates.
We require all clients to complete:
Service Agreement – This will enable us to agree on services ordered and expectations.
Personal Profile – A customized profile that helps us give you the most personalized service. It’s important for us to know emergency contacts, your preferences, vet phone, pet medications, etc. We are an extension of you. All information is confidential and will not be shared.
Yes your information is safe and secure. We pride ourselves in keeping client confidentiality. We will not disclose any of your information including your name, address, e-mail, phone number, credit card information, bank accounts, or even the services you requested unless you sign a written waiver that allows us to use your testimonial on our web site and brochures.
We cover Saratoga, Clifton Park, Ballston Lake, Malta, Wilton, and Glens Falls. If you are in need of service in areas not covered please send us an email and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. Additional mileage charges may apply.
We understand that holidays can be hectic when time is just not on your side. Things come up and life happens. If you need services after hours or during the day of a national holiday we’ll try to accommodate your request for an additional fee.
- After hours and weekends are subject to 1.5x the appropriate rate.
- We do not work on Sunday unless prior arrangements have been made.
Holidays will be charged a $25 holiday fee on top of our regular hourly rate.